• 3-1/2 ounces dark chocolate
• 2 tablespoons cold milk
• 6 fresh figs, peeled
• Cardamom, cinnamon, or sea salt
1. Melt chocolate in heat-proof bowl over simmering water in saucepan to make a thick chocolate paste. Add milk, and stir until thick. Set aside and let mixture cool to room temperature.
2. Divide chocolate mixture into 6 equal portions. Roll each portion into ball and, 1 portion at a time, gently flatten with the palm of your hand, forming rough circles.
3. Place one fig in center of each chocolate circle. Bring edges up, and gently press chocolate around fig to completely cover.
4. Sprinkle chocolate-covered figs with cardamom, cinnamon, or sea salt, and place on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve cold.