- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup peeled, sliced kiwi
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup cubed pineapple
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- 1 cup yogurt, plain or flavored, optional
- Honey and chopped nuts, optional
- About 30 minutes before brunch, combine fruit in large bowl. Add yogurt, if using, and toss lightly. Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Just before serving, drizzle with honey and top with nuts, if desired. NOTE: Use any mix of fruits desired.
FOR MORE, SEE EASTER BRUNCH RECIPES