FOR MORE, SEE EASTER BRUNCH RECIPES
• 1 cup sliced strawberries
• 1 cup blueberries
• 1 cup peeled, sliced kiwi
• 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
• 1 cup cubed pineapple
• 1 cup cubed watermelon
• 1 cup yogurt, plain or flavored, optional
• Honey and chopped nuts, optional
1. About 30 minutes before brunch, combine fruit in large bowl. Add yogurt, if using, and toss lightly. Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat.
2. Just before serving, drizzle with honey and top with nuts, if desired.
NOTE: Use any mix of fruits desired.