- 2 1⁄2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds, or a combination
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 to 2 cups chopped dried figs
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Combine oats, seeds, nuts, coconut, cinnamon, ginger, and sea salt in large bowl.
- Melt oil and syrup in small saucepan over medium heat. Pour over oats mixture, and stir until all ingredients are moistened.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Stir, and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in figs.
- Cool completely. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 month. Get more great fig recipes.