Photo by Andrea Chesman
Yields 4 servings.
- 6 cups quartered and sliced cucumbers
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill or mint leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, sherry vinegar, or red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, scallions, yogurt, dill, garlic, olive oil, and vinegar, and gently toss to combine. Taste, and add salt and pepper as desired. Transfer to a salad bowl, and serve immediately.
Check out more cucumber salad recipes here.
Andrea Chesman has written more than 20 cookbooks. She gives cooking demonstrations at events across the United States.