1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped, cooked bacon
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 English muffins split, toasted, and buttered
- 4 eggs, cooked to personal preference
- 8 strips bacon, cooked
- 4 slices cheese of choice
- 4 fresh tomato slices
1. In bowl, combine cottage cheese, chopped bacon, and maple syrup.
2. Assemble each sandwich with English muffin, cooked egg, 2 strips bacon, cheese, tomato, and scoop of cottage cheese mixture.
For more new sandwich ideas, see Summer Sandwich Recipes.