This blueberry salsa recipe is a refreshing twist on a snacktime staple and goes great with your favorite chips or straight out of the bowl.
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh blueberries
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of sugar
- Dash of hot sauce, optional
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Salsa will keep in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Check out these other Fresh Fruit Recipes.