Wrangler®Western Wear – the iconic American denim brand and leading western apparel maker – announced today exciting updates to the fall Wrangler® 20X® collection, designed for today’s cowboy who wants to look great in and out of the arena.
Led by the launch of the new Competition Jean Style #01 – endorsed by the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA) – the Wrangler® 20X® collection sports the performance features required for extreme activities and the look desired for everything else – a combination that gives him confidence while he’s competing, performing, and just hanging out.
The Competition Jean will hit store shelves mid-September and offer a mid rise that sits at the waist; an extra relaxed seat and thigh for freedom of movement; heavy weight denim for added durability and strength; leg openings to fit over boots; and a cell phone pocket for convenience.
The Wrangler® 20X® collection is backed by a team of first-class competitive endorsees. From a world champion cowboy to a football player with giant stats, the latest class of Wrangler® 20X® endorsees is at the top of their game:
- Kaycee Feild: PRCA world champion bareback rider and member of the Wrangler National Patriot Team raising awareness for American troops overseas, who wears his jeans on and off the dirt
- Bear Pascoe: Professional football tight end for the New York Giants who wears Wrangler® 20X® jeans when he’s roping, and hanging out with friends and family
- Silvano Alves: Professional Bull Riders world champion who represents the western lifestyle in the U.S. and abroad in his Wrangler® 20X® jeans
- Austin Meier: Professional Bull Riders champion who requires durability and strength in every aspect of his life, including his jeans
- Cody Johnson: Native Texan recording artist who puts his jeans through as much on the stage as cowboys do in the arena
“Wrangler 20X addresses the need of a new generation of cowboy who’s involved in the western way of life and the sport of rodeo in some way, even if he’s not a ProRodeo competitor,” said Robin Rich, senior marketing manager, Wrangler Western Wear. “We are thrilled to partner with this group of young, fresh faces who epitomize that active lifestyle.”
With a new label that celebrates the legacy of the
Wrangler name, the collection’s rebranding will also be marked with a new logo,
advertising campaign, in-store POS, and social media components. To access
exclusive Wrangler® 20X® team content, find Wrangler
Facebook at www.facebook.com/wranglerwestern,
Twitter at www.twitter.com/wranglerwestern,
YouTube at www.youtube.com/WranglerJeans,
and for more from Wrangler, visit www.wrangler.com.
This press release is presented without editing for your information. GRIT does not recommend, approve or endorse the products and/or services offered. You should use your own judgment and evaluate products and services carefully before deciding to purchase.