Wrangler® Specialty Apparel – the leader in western apparel and iconic American denim maker – announced today the launch of a new, expanded collection of outerwear for the hard-working man to wear while on the job, on the ranch or around the yard. Addressing the need to provide a consistent offering of outerwear to its loyal consumers each cold-weather season, the expanded line of protective garments are versatile to all working conditions and weather environments, designed with state-of-the-art materials and multipurpose features that stand up to a hard day’s work.
With more than 60 years of experience listening and catering to consumer needs, Wrangler tapped into extensive consumer insights to understand specific needs in functional apparel. The resulting outerwear line of apparel incorporates the highest-quality materials with functional features for a collection of jackets, coats, vests and shirt jackets that is durable, convenient and comfortable:
- Teflon® Water Repellent Fabric – breathable fabric keeps the wearer dry and warmer during tough weather
- Superior Insulation – insulation fabrics and features including Sherpa lining, adjustable drawcord closures, and inner sleeve rib cuffs and hem allow for maintained body warmth
- Durability – heavier weight 100 percent cotton canvas fabrics and heavy duty materials allow each garment to remain resilient in the workplace
- Motion Fit Sleeves – allow exceptional arm movement
- Easy Care Fabric – 100 percent cotton fabrics resist wrinkles
- Inside Zip Security Pocket – a handy inclusion allows for the safety of smaller item
“When designing this collection, we kept the consumer’s needs and wants in mind and that meant designing tough items that work as hard as they do,” said Kaye Wyrick, senior merchandising manager, Wrangler Outdoor Brands. “Each feature – from the hood that easily fits over hard hats to the increased pocket size that allows for gloved hands – was chosen with him in mind so we can offer the best outerwear options possible.”
The complete Wrangler Outerwear collection including the Sherpa Lined Canvas Jacket, Sherpa Lined Hooded Jacket, Sherpa Lined Vest, Sherpa Lined Cargo Work Jacket, Sherpa Lined Cargo Vest, Insulated Work Jacket, Flannel Lined Shirt Jacket, Soft Shell Insulated Hooded Jacket, Soft Shell Insulated Jacket, and Canvas Chore Coat, officially hits shelves nationwide September 2012.
This press release is presented without editing for your information. GRIT does not recommend, approve or endorse the products and/or services offered. You should use your own judgment and evaluate products and services carefully before deciding to purchase.