×
×

Wildlife

category article image

Snakebite Treatment

MAIN STORYKnowing Poisonous SnakesWhat should you do if you or someone you are with is bitten by a snake? If you are certain that it was a non-venomous snake, just wash the bite and surrounding area with soap and water and watch for signs of infection.But poisonous snake bites are extremely serious and require immediate medical attention. Most sources agree on the following ...

Amber Lanier Nagle | Apr 14, 2009

Grit Magazine

Live The Good Life with GRIT!