Homesteaders know they can find just about everything they need to get by when it comes to the country feed store.
From feed for your livestock to tools to hard-working apparel to friendly homesteaders who'll not think twice about saying hello or giving you free advice. Everything I ever needed to know I learned at the country feed store.
- WD-40 and duct tape can fix anything 95 percent of the time.
- Nothing smells better than new leather gloves.
- Apparel bought at a feed store has character.
- There are 101 uses for burlap bags.
- Barcodes and scanners are overrated.
- Scales are functional works of art.
- Children love bins full of shiny nails and must be watched like hawks.
- A guy in a seed cap usually knows the skinny in town.
- Credit doesn’t have anything to do with plastic.