Garden Planner Technical Inquiry
Problem Types and Solutions
Placing a tick in the check-box for each step will help us know what you have tried:
Problems Logging On
Have you checked that your password is correct by entering your E-mail into the Vegetable Garden Planner login box and clicking 'Forgotten Password?' to have a reminder E-mail sent?
Problems Launching the Garden Planner
Have you cleared out your Temporary Internet Files?
- Internet Explorer 8: Click Tools > Internet Options > click the Delete button (under Browsing History), then ensure that 'Temporary Internet Files' are selected and click Delete.
- Internet Explorer 7: Click Tools > Internet Options > click the Delete button (under Browsing History), then click Delete Files, then Yes.
- Internet Explorer 6: Click Tools > Internet Options > click the Delete Files button, tick 'Delete all offline content' and click OK.
- Firefox: Click Tools > Clear Recent History, select 'Everything' for the time range to clear, then make sure that 'Cache' is ticked in the details section and click Clear Now.
- Safari: Click Safari > Empty Cache and then click the Empty button.
- Google Chrome: Click the Spanner button (or Chrome > Preferences on Mac) > Options > 'Under the Bonnet' tab, then click the 'Clear browsing data' button. Ensure that 'Empty the cache' is selected and click the 'Clear browsing data' button.
Have you closed all windows of your browser and then restarted it? Alternatively, to be fully sure, you can restart your computer.
Have you tried starting the Garden Planner in the same browser window? Click here to launch the Garden Planner in this browser window.
Have you tried using a different internet browser? For example, try downloading and installing the free Firefox browser from www.mozilla.com, then using it to view the Garden Planner.
Have you tried upgrading Adobe Flash Player? You can do this at the following page: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer then launch the Garden Planner again.
Please tick the boxes above to indicate what steps you have tried and then give us as much information as possible: