EASTER BRUNCH RECIPES
• 4 tablespoons butter, divided
• 1/2 onion, finely chopped
• 10 to 12 eggs
• 1/4 cup milk
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add and sauté onion until soft and translucent. Remove from heat. Set aside.
2. In large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add onion, and mix well.
3. In same skillet, over low heat, melt remaining butter. Pour in egg mixture. Using wooden spoon or spatula, slowly stir eggs in skillet. Continue to cook and stir until eggs are just set. Remove skillet from heat. Eggs will continue to cook slightly.
4. Season with salt and pepper, and serve hot.