Rosemary Roasted PotatoesFOR MORE, SEE FISH FRY RECIPES
• 4 medium potatoes
• 2 tablespoons cooking oil
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary leaves
• 2 to 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat oven to 425 F.
2. Cut potatoes into wedges 1/2-inch wide, and cut in half to form chunks. Rinse in cold water. Drain thoroughly and pat dry with tea towel.
3. In large bowl, combine oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix until well blended. Add potatoes, and toss to coat.
4. Place potatoes on ungreased baking sheet, and bake for 40 minutes, or until golden brown and tender, stirring occasionally.