• 2 cups peanut butter cookie crumbs
• 1/2 cup pecans, toasted, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 4 tablespoons butter, unsalted, melted
• 1-1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons heavy cream, chilled, divided
• 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 3/4 cup superfine sugar
• 1 cup peanut butter, smooth
• 1 tablespoon vanilla
• 3/4 cup chocolate chips, semisweet
• 1/2 cup peanuts, roasted, unsalted, coarsely chopped, for garnish
1. In large bowl, combine cookie crumbs, pecans and sugar. Stir in butter until combined. Press over bottom and up sides of 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Put plate in freezer for 1 hour.
2. In chilled bowl, put 1-1/2 cups cream. Using electric mixer on medium speed, beat until stiff peaks form.
3. In another bowl, put cream cheese and superfine sugar. Using electric mixer on medium speed, beat until smooth. Scrape down bowl. Add peanut butter and vanilla; beat thoroughly, then fold in whipped cream until completely combined. Spoon filling into frozen crust, spreading evenly. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
4. In ceramic or glass bowl, put chocolate chips with remaining cream; cover with plastic wrap. Heat in microwave on high for 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until smooth. Sprinkle peanuts over pie, then drizzle with chocolate cream. Chill 2 more hours before serving.