• 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted, or coconut oil, plus more for greasing pan
• 2 large eggs
• 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
• 3 bananas, mashed
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup coconut flour
• 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
• 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
• 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease loaf pan with butter or coconut oil, and set aside.
2. In bowl, whisk together butter, eggs, maple syrup, mashed bananas, and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
3. In separate bowl, mix flours, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and flaxseed. Add to banana mixture, and stir with spatula or wooden spoon until combined. Fold in blueberries.
4. Turn batter into prepared pan, and bake for 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.