• 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
• 3/4 cup water
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• Olive oil
• Sea salt and pepper, to taste
1. In large bowl, mix flour, water and salt until dough sticks together but is flaky and dry to the touch.
2. Turn out onto floured surface. Knead dough for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Roll dough into 6-inch log, and cut into 1-inch slices.
4. With floured rolling pin, roll out slices very thin. Set aside.
5. Heat cast-iron skillet on grill over medium heat until hot. Add a little olive oil and swirl over bottom.
6. Add dough rounds, one at a time, and cook until edges have hardened and bubbles form in center, about 60 to 70 seconds. Flip and cook other side for same amount of time.
7. Remove from skillet, and season with additional sea salt and pepper, to taste. Stack flatbread on plate until ready to serve. Serve hot.
Find more summer recipes for Easy Outdoor Cooking.