Easy Candied Pecans Recipe (Video)
Here at GRIT Magazine, we like to make recipes using ingredients originating in our own backyards. These Easy Candied Pecans can be made in 30 minutes or less and make a great gift.
Pour some candied pecans into a glass jar and tie a ribbon around it for a simple and festive gift.
• 4 cups pecan halves
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1/4 cup melted butter
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. In a large mixing bowl, stir all ingredients together.
2. Spread mixture on an aluminum foil-covered cookie sheet. Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes.
3. Break apart, let cool and enjoy!
Here at GRIT Magazine, we are passionate about rural American know-how and helping people learn more about creating the self-sufficient lives they want. Check out Videos from GRIT to see more from our editors.
Find us on these social networks: